The 35 is almost the middle child in the Zephyr family, but there’s no middle child syndrome here! This circuit sports two 6L6’s in the output section, driving 35w of luscious Californian mid-scooped tone through two 10” Jensen Vintage Ceramics, one 12” or, for the ultimate in tonal flexibility, one of each! The Zephyr 35 circuit shares similarities with the 45, so, if you’ve got an energetic drummer in your band, or simply want a little more of that lush clean headroom than the 15 or the 22, to really allow your drive pedals to open up, then the 35 may fit the bill perfectly!
- Custom Wound U.S.A Transformers
- Output Power 35 watts
- Output Tubes: 2x 6L6
- Preamp Tubes: 2x 12AT7, 1x 12AX7, 3x 7025
- Available as
- Head (4Ω, 8Ω, 16Ω Speaker Output)
- Combo 1x Jensen C12Q Speaker
- Combo 2x Jensen C10Q Speakers
- Combo 1x Jensen C10Q + 1x Jensen C12Q Speakers
- Switchcraft Jacks and Plugs
- Carling Switches
- Achillies Caps (Made in Germany)
- Sprague Orange Drop caps
- Carbon Comp Resistors (Allen Bradley)
- CTS Potentiometers
- Aluminum Silk Screened Control Panels
- Authentic Hand Wired Layout
- Cloth Covered Solid Core Wiring Throughout
- Black Bronco Covering as Standard
- Aged Black/White/Silver grill cloth as Standard
- Premium Select Pine Cabinet with Birch Ply Backs and Speaker Baffle
- Traditional Dovetail Joinery
- Proudly Hand Built in Australia
Additional Custom Features:
- Half Power output option. The switch is located between the tubes below the chassis away from sight.
- Tremolo and Reverb available on both channels.
- Organic True Bypass Effects Loop. No passive components involved so your tone remains the same.
A wide selection of grill cloth and Tolex colors to choose from as well as handles to suit. Please refer to our custom color chart for actual color samples. Please view the Custom Options page for our Tolex and Grill cloth options.
We are now offering our international fans a selection of line voltages for your location. If its not listed, we most likely can offer it. Please send us an email for more information at email@example.com
Absolutely love my Achillies Amp it so dynamic. This amp really brings out the True Tone of your Guitar like no other amp I’ve owned or played through. I guess its because of the quality of the parts and being hand wired . The build quality is outstanding.
I bought one of these custom made in seafoam green tolex. I've played and owned probably 20 amps and this is now sitting in my top four keepers. I went for this for the circuit it has but also because its nice and light yet has enough power for the drummer which a lower wattage amp wouldn't but this does bedroom levels well also. There isn't a lot of need for 100 watts and over 30kg anymore either. The build quality on this is very good including the internals. I forgot what it was like to have perfect new pot controls and good tapers, reverb and vibrato are flawless. It's got that sound that's so dependable and good that has you wanting to play and hear more which is what a good quality amp should do. I don't like the sound of a lot of todays modern amps since they aren't so articulate. I wouldn't hesitate to choose one of these over other amps.
Best amp ever for fender replica.
Only had my Vibrolux Reverb 2 days now but I just love it. Perfect size and power for what I need...starts to get beautifully crunchy around 5 on the dial with my old Dearmond Dynasonic pickups. Amazing reverb and tremolo...this amp can do everything I want from it. I put this amp up there with my old (now sold)' 64 Fender Twin Reverb except this amp will break up so I guess its even better! Amazing job Labros...very happy customer right here.
First a big Thank You to Labros for his patience and precious help ! This amp has such a beautiful sound and a wonderful look. I am so happy with it. I didn't have much time to use it because It arrived 4 days ago, but I must say that I'm impressed by its pure, lush and warm sound. With my telecaster, I could get that twang ! D'abord un grand Merci à Labros pour sa patience et son aide précieuse ! Cet ampli a un si joli son et un look merveilleux. J'en suis si content. Je n'ai pas encore eu le temps de beaucoup l'utiliser parce qu'il est arrivé il y a seulement 4 jours, mais je dois dire que je suis impressionné par la pureté, la richesse et la chaleur du sonriche, beau, propre, merveilleux. Facile d'obtenir le twang avec ma telecaster !