Zephyr 85 Combo
If you want commanding tone comprising maximum clean headroom, authoritative lows and punching highs, then the Zephyr 80 is where its at. Running four 6L6’s through twin Jensen C12N’s for a full 85 watts, this behemoth will compete no problem with half-stacks on stage; and when run into overdrive things get downright HUGE.
Often used as the ultimate pedal platform, the Zephyr 85 circuit is drawn from classic Californian heritage for massive tones from yesterday, to today.
- Custom Wound U.S.A Transformers
- Output Power 85 watts
- Output Tubes: 4x 6L6
- Preamp Tubes: 2x 12AT7, 1x 12AX7, 3x 7025
- Available as
- Combo 2x Jensen C12N Speakers
- Switchcraft Jacks and Plugs
- Carling Switches
- Achillies Caps (Made in Germany)
- Sprague Orange Drop caps
- Carbon Comp Resistors (Allen Bradley)
- CTS Potentiometers
- Aluminum Silk Screened Control Panels
- Authentic Hand Wired Layout
- Cloth Covered Solid Core Wiring Throughout
- Black Bronco Covering as Standard
- Aged Black/White/Silver grill cloth as Standard
- Premium Select Pine Cabinet with Birch Ply Backs and Speaker Baffle
- Traditional Dovetail Joinery
- Proudly Hand Built in Australia
Additional Custom Features:
- Half Power output option. The switch is located between the tubes below the chassis away from sight.
- Tremolo and Reverb available on both channels.
- Organic True Bypass Effects Loop. No passive components involved so your tone remains the same.
A wide selection of grill cloth and Tolex colors to choose from as well as handles to suit. Please refer to our custom color chart for actual color samples. Please view the Custom Options page for our Tolex and Grill cloth options.
We are now offering our international fans a selection of line voltages for your location. If its not listed, we most likely can offer it. Please send us an email for more information at firstname.lastname@example.org