Don’t be fooled by its’ size, the Apollo P5 is a true pocket rocket. Running a single 6V6 in single ended, Class-A configuration through a Jensen speaker, this little 5w mini beast is the perfect practice and recording amp.
Oozing thick West-Coast American tones, the Apollo P5 pumps out full flavored cleans and raw, ripping overdrive that harks back to the classic guitar flavored sounds of the classic rock era. Small enough to carry to the studio, but loud enough to impress, the Apollo P5 is a great big dose of tone in a small package.
- Custom Wound U.S.A Transformers
- Output Power 5 watts
- Output Tubes: 1x 6V6
- Preamp Tubes: 1x 12AX7
- Rectifier: 1x 5Y3
- Available as
- Head (4Ω Speaker Output)
- Combo 1x Jensen P8R Speaker
- Combo 1x Jensen P10R Speaker
- Combo 1x Jensen P12R Speaker
- Unloaded (Please note baffle type at checkout)
- Switchcraft Jacks and Plugs
- Carling Switches
- Achillies Power Caps (Made in Germany)
- Sprague Orange Drop caps
- Carbon Comp Resistors (Allen Bradley)
- Chrome Dipped Stainless Steel Chassis
- Authentic Hand Wired Layout
- Cloth Covered Solid Core Wiring Throughout
- Authentic Tweed Cloth Covering
- Lacquered Nitrocellulose coating
- Oxblood W/Gold Stripe grill cloth
- Premium Select Pine Cabinet with Birch Ply Backs and Baffle
- Traditional Dovetail Joinery
- Proudly Hand Built in Australia
A wide selection of grill cloth and Tolex colors to choose from as well as handles to suit. Please refer to our custom color chart for actual color samples. Please click here to view our Tolex and Grill cloth options.
We are now offering our international fans a selection of line voltages for your location. If its not listed, we most likely can offer it. Please send us an email for more information at firstname.lastname@example.org
Just a great sounding amp. Every guitar I've plugged in to it sounds good. Very quick to start breaking up, especially with humbuckers. Responds really well to changes in the guitar's volume and tone controls. A very quiet amp, very little noise, even with single coils.
Everything about the construction is high quality. The tweed covering on the cabinet seems to be flawless. The handle is nice thick leather. The on switch even makes a nice "thunk" sound when you turn it on.
It was packed really well when I got it. The inside of the cabinet was packed with plenty of paper, so that the valves/tubes wouldn't move around during transit. After I had taken it out of the packing and the packing out of it, I was able to plug it straight in, and it was good to go.