The Apollo Quad is tailored for the enthusiast that craves a large and fatter tone from the 5E3 circuit. We have taken the Apollo X design and fitted a quad set of 6V6 tubes with the option of running them in either high (28 watts) or low (14 watts) output mode. An added (post phase inverter) Master Volume has also been fitted for extra control and versatility. Hand wired with commitment to quality and the best components applied that money can buy makes this amp stand out from the rest.
- Custom Wound U.S.A Transformers
- Output Power 28 watts Full Power / 14 Watts Half Power
- Output Tubes: 4x 6V6
- Preamp Tubes: 2x 12AX7
- Rectifier: 1x GZ34
- Switchcraft Jacks and Plugs
- Carling Switches
- Achillies Caps (Made in Germany)
- Sprague Orange Drop caps
- Carbon Comp Resistors (Allen Bradley)
- Chromed Stainless Steel Chassis
- Authentic Hand Wired Layout
- Cloth Covered Solid Core Wiring Throughout
- Authentic Tweed Cloth Covering
- Lacquered in Nitrocellulose coating
- Oxblood W/Gold Stripe grill cloth
- Premium Select Pine Cabinet with Birch Ply Backs and Baffle
- Traditional Dovetail Joinery
- Proudly Hand Built in Australia
A wide selection of grill cloth and Tolex colors to choose from as well as handles to suit. Please refer to our custom color chart for actual color samples. Please view the Custom Options page for our Tolex and Grill cloth options.
We are now offering our international fans a selection of line voltages for your location. If its not listed, we most likely can offer it. Please send us an email for more information at firstname.lastname@example.org.
I was in the market for a good tweed amp and had tried another famous brand but it didnt do it for me.Then I saw a demo on this amp and I knew it would cover all my needs.It really is a thing of beauty both visually and sonically and the advantage of getting the head and cab was that it enabled me to get another one of Labros' masterpieces to swap out for variety...No one is making better amps...You wont regret buying an Achillies