The Apollo Quad is tailored for the enthusiast that craves a large and fatter tone from the 5E3 circuit. We have taken the Apollo X design and fitted a quad set of 6V6 tubes with the option of running them in either high (28 watts) or low (14 watts) output mode. An added (post phase inverter) Master Volume has also been fitted for extra control and versatility. Hand wired with commitment to quality and the best components applied that money can buy makes this amp stand out from the rest.
- Custom Wound U.S.A Transformers
- Output Power 28 watts Full Power / 14 Watts Half Power
- Output Tubes: 4x 6V6
- Preamp Tubes: 2x 12AX7
- Rectifier: 1x GZ34
- Available as
- Combo 1x Jensen P12R Speaker
- Combo 2x Jensen P10R Speakers
- Combo 2x Jensen P12R Speakers
- Unloaded (Please note baffle type at checkout)
- Switchcraft Jacks and Plugs
- Carling Switches
- Achillies Caps (Made in Germany)
- Sprague Orange Drop caps
- Carbon Comp Resistors (Allen Bradley)
- Chromed Stainless Steel Chassis
- Authentic Hand Wired Layout
- Cloth Covered Solid Core Wiring Throughout
- Authentic Tweed Cloth Covering
- Lacquered in Nitrocellulose coating
- Oxblood W/Gold Stripe grill cloth
- Premium Select Pine Cabinet with Birch Ply Backs and Baffle
- Traditional Dovetail Joinery
- Proudly Hand Built in Australia
A wide selection of grill cloth and Tolex colors to choose from as well as handles to suit. Please refer to our custom color chart for actual color samples. Please view the Custom Options page for our Tolex and Grill cloth options.
We are now offering our international fans a selection of line voltages for your location. If its not listed, we most likely can offer it. Please send us an email for more information at [email protected]
Awesome Amp and Awesome service from Labros. I bought this for fender cleans through to mild drive and work well with pedals. It is great, and I’m very pleased. It was slightly tweaked for more clean headroom. As I’m a humbucker guy, I swapped the first preamp tube for a Gold Lion12at7, so it didn’t start breaking up until the preamp volume was pushed a bit further. It really sings, with warm, clear cleans through to mild drive. The after sales service from Labro has been great too. Great quality.
This thing is amazing, can safely say that the amp hunt is officially over after getting this one. Labros was more than happy to build me a custom 1x12 version, The tone is just perfect, The build quality is amazing. it definitely ain't gonna break anytime soon. I'm keeping this!
Super charged 50s style amp with all the snarl & bite that you come to expect from this style of circuit but with additional headroom so one can keep it clean for longer & louder! Great from Twang to Kerrang!