A smaller member of family, the Apollo-Vibe drives 10 watts of hand wired textured California tone into your own choice of speaker cabinet.
The Apollo-Vibe is all about that sought after lush vintage tremolo (variable Speed and Depth knobs) and signature drive tone that retains elements of clarity and tightness, even when pushing the 12AX7 preamp and 6V6 output tubes into saturation from the Volume and Tone knobs.
This amp particularly takes advantage of the dovetailed select pine cabinet which, true to vintage amplifiers, comes into its’ own when the circuit, speaker and cabinet are in-sync and resonating like a living thing, fed directly from the sensitivity of the guitar player’s hands.
At 10 watts, the Apollo-Vibe is the perfect package for manageable preamp and power amp drive, whether in the studio or mic’ed up on the stage.
- Custom Wound U.S.A Transformers
- Output Power 10 watts
- Output Tubes: 2x 6V6
- Preamp Tubes: 2x 12AX7
- Rectifier: 1x 5Y3
- Switchcraft Jacks and Plugs
- Carling Switches
- Achillies Power Caps (Made in Germany)
- Sprague Orange Drop caps
- Carbon Comp Resistors (Allen Bradley)
- Chrome Dipped Chassis
- Authentic Hand Wired Layout
- Cloth Covered Solid Core Wiring Throughout
- Authentic Tweed Cloth Covering
- Lacquered Nitrocellulose coating
- Oxblood W/Gold Stripe grill cloth
- Premium Select Pine Cabinet with Birch Ply Backs and Baffle
- Traditional Dovetail Joinery
- Proudly Hand Built in Australia
Now offering half power output option. The switch is located between the tubes below the chassis away from sight to not disturb that original look.
A wide selection of grill cloth and Tolex colors to choose from as well as handles to suit. Please refer to our custom color chart for actual color samples. Please click here to view our Tolex and Grill cloth options.
We are now offering our international fans a selection of line voltages for your location. If its not listed, we most likely can offer it. Please send us an email for more information at firstname.lastname@example.org