Zephyr 15 Head
A holy grail amp, the Zephyr 15 will transport you straight to the tones of authentic, classic Americana inspired AA1164 Circuit.
While small in size, this little guy pumps 12-15w of more mid-scooped Californian rock tone, dripping in smooth compression and exquisite overdrive through two 6V6 power tubes into a Jensen C10R or C12R AlNiCo speaker. Add in the simply stunning vibrato and the Zephyr 15 is simply one of the most worthwhile studio and intimate gig amplifiers you could find.
- Custom Wound U.S.A Transformers
- Output Power 15 watts
- Output Tubes: 2x 6V6
- Preamp Tubes: 1x 12AT7, 2x 12AX7, 1x 7025
- Rectifier: 1x 5U4
- Available as
- 8Ω Paralleled Speaker Outputs
- Switchcraft Jacks and Plugs
- Carling Switches
- Achillies Caps (Made in Germany)
- Sprague Orange Drop caps
- Carbon Comp Resistors (Allen Bradley)
- CTS Potentiometers
- Aluminum Silk Screened Control Panels
- Authentic Hand Wired Layout
- Cloth Covered Solid Core Wiring Throughout
- Black Bronco Covering as standard
- Aged Black/White/Silver grill cloth as standard
- Premium Select Pine Cabinet with Birch Ply Backs and Baffle
- Traditional Dovetail Joinery
- Proudly Hand Built in Australia
Additional Custom Features:
- Half Power output option. The switch is located between the tubes below the chassis away from sight.
- Organic True Bypass Effects Loop. No passive components involved so your tone remains the same.
A wide selection of grill cloth and Tolex colors to choose from as well as handles to suit. Please refer to our custom color chart for actual color samples. Please view the Custom Options page for our Tolex and Grill cloth options.
We are now offering our international fans a selection of line voltages for your location. If its not listed, we most likely can offer it. Please send us an email for more information at [email protected]