Truly a player’s ‘desert island amp’, the Zephyr 22 is almost the bigger brother of the 15, sonically bridging the gap between perfect musical compression and a the thicker sound of the Zephyr 35. Sporting either a 1 x 12” or 2 x 10” Jensen Vintage Ceramic speaker, (depending on your preference for low end fullness or midrange punch), the Zephyr 22 hits breakup at such a perfect sweet spot, it’s ideal for medium volume rehearsals and smaller stages.
Whether you’re chasing that hard to find perfectly responsive American drive sound for chord work, or that not-quite-clean-yet-not-quite-dirty lead tone that just loves delay and reverb, the Zephyr 22 might be your answer.
- Custom Wound U.S.A Transformers
- Output Power 22 watts
- Output Tubes: 2x 6V6
- Preamp Tubes: 2x 12AT7, 1x 12AX7, 3x 7025
- Available as
- Head (4Ω, 8Ω, 16Ω Speaker Output)
- Combo 1x Jensen C12Q Speaker
- Combo 2x Jensen C10Q Speakers
- Switchcraft Jacks and Plugs
- Carling Switches
- Achillies Caps (Made in Germany)
- Sprague Orange Drop caps
- Carbon Comp Resistors (Allen Bradley)
- CTS Potentiometers
- Aluminum Silk Screened Control Panels
- Authentic Hand Wired Layout
- Cloth Covered Solid Core Wiring Throughout
- Black Bronco Covering as Standard
- Aged Black/White/Silver grill cloth as Standard
- Premium Select Pine Cabinet with Birch Ply Backs and Speaker Baffle
- Traditional Dovetail Joinery
- Proudly Hand Built in Australia
Additional Custom Features:
- Half Power output option. The switch is located between the tubes below the chassis away from sight.
- Tremolo and Reverb available on both channels.
- Organic True Bypass Effects Loop. No passive components involved so your tone remains the same.
A wide selection of grill cloth and Tolex colors to choose from as well as handles to suit. Please refer to our custom color chart for actual color samples. Please view the Custom Options page for our Tolex and Grill cloth options.
We are now offering our international fans a selection of line voltages for your location. If its not listed, we most likely can offer it. Please send us an email for more information at firstname.lastname@example.org
This is the third model Labros made for me and it's my personal favorite for all round size, sound, versatility, and tone. At 22 Watts I found it wasn't always loud enough for larger venues so Labros suggested he soup it up to a 30 Watt with a 15 Watt switch option. This is my workhorse amp now and I highly recommend it. Ironically, I mostly use it on the 15 Watt setting, but it's nice to have the head room there for the larger gigs.
Kind of lost for words ...but Ive been blown away by the quality and sound of this brilliant amplifier
I suppose good things comes to those that wait. After an agonising wait of 6 weeks that felt like 6 months due to my eagerness to get hold of this amp. What a great looking amp, well built. Quality components. It sings like a bird without any pedals. Great reverb sound, plugged a strat straight in , a few twiddles of the tone section & there was the sound I wanted. Breaks up nicely at louder volumes. Well worth the wait. Over the moon with this. Thanks Labros.