Zephyr 22 Head
Truly a player’s ‘desert island amp’, the Zephyr 22 is almost the bigger brother of the 15, sonically bridging the gap between perfect musical compression and a the thicker sound of the Zephyr 35. Sporting either a 1 x 12” or 2 x 10” Jensen Vintage Ceramic speaker, (depending on your preference for low end fullness or midrange punch), the Zephyr 22 hits breakup at such a perfect sweet spot, it’s ideal for medium volume rehearsals and smaller stages.
Whether you’re chasing that hard to find perfectly responsive American drive sound for chord work, or that not-quite-clean-yet-not-quite-dirty lead tone that just loves delay and reverb, the Zephyr 22 might be your answer.
- Custom Wound U.S.A Transformers
- Output Power 22 watts
- Output Tubes: 2x 6V6
- Preamp Tubes: 2x 12AT7, 1x 12AX7, 3x 7025
- Switchcraft Jacks and Plugs
- Carling Switches
- Achillies Caps (Made in Germany)
- Sprague Orange Drop caps
- Carbon Comp Resistors (Allen Bradley)
- CTS Potentiometers
- Aluminum Silk Screened Control Panels
- Authentic Hand Wired Layout
- Cloth Covered Solid Core Wiring Throughout
- Black Bronco Covering as Standard
- Aged Black/White/Silver grill cloth as Standard
- Premium Select Pine Cabinet with Birch Ply Backs and Speaker Baffle
- Traditional Dovetail Joinery
- Proudly Hand Built in Australia
Additional Custom Features:
- Half Power output option. The switch is located between the tubes below the chassis away from sight.
- Tremolo and Reverb available on both channels.
- Organic True Bypass Effects Loop. No passive components involved so your tone remains the same.
A wide selection of grill cloth and Tolex colors to choose from as well as handles to suit. Please refer to our custom color chart for actual color samples. Please view the Custom Options page for our Tolex and Grill cloth options.
We are now offering our international fans a selection of line voltages for your location. If its not listed, we most likely can offer it. Please send us an email for more information at [email protected]