Zephyr 35 Head
The 35 is almost the middle child in the Zephyr family, but there’s no middle child syndrome here! This circuit sports two 6L6’s in the output section, driving 35w of luscious Californian mid-scooped tone through two 10” Jensen Vintage Ceramics, one 12” or, for the ultimate in tonal flexibility, one of each! The Zephyr 35 circuit shares similarities with the 45, so, if you’ve got an energetic drummer in your band, or simply want a little more of that lush clean headroom than the 15 or the 22, to really allow your drive pedals to open up, then the 35 may fit the bill perfectly!
- Custom Wound U.S.A Transformers
- Output Power 35 watts
- Output Tubes: 2x 6L6
- Preamp Tubes: 2x 12AT7, 1x 12AX7, 3x 7025
- Rectifier Tube: 1x GZ34
- Switchcraft Jacks and Plugs
- Carling Switches
- Achillies Caps (Made in Germany)
- Sprague Orange Drop caps
- Carbon Comp Resistors (Allen Bradley)
- CTS Potentiometers
- Aluminum Silk Screened Control Panels
- Authentic Hand Wired Layout
- Cloth Covered Solid Core Wiring Throughout
- Black Bronco Covering as Standard
- Aged Black/White/Silver grill cloth as Standard
- Premium Select Pine Cabinet with Birch Ply Backs and Speaker Baffle
- Traditional Dovetail Joinery
- Proudly Hand Built in Australia
Additional Custom Features:
- Half Power output option. The switch is located between the tubes below the chassis away from sight.
- Tremolo and Reverb available on both channels.
- Organic True Bypass Effects Loop. No passive components involved so your tone remains the same.
A wide selection of grill cloth and Tolex colors to choose from as well as handles to suit. Please refer to our custom color chart for actual color samples. Please view the Custom Options page for our Tolex and Grill cloth options.
We are now offering our international fans a selection of line voltages for your location. If its not listed, we most likely can offer it. Please send us an email for more information at firstname.lastname@example.org