Another smaller sibling of the Achillies Apollo family, the C5 is a single ended tone-hammer running a 6V6 for 5 watts, tube rectified. A well-known loudmouth, the C5 loves boost pedals for maximum saturation and compression.
The ultimate in raw simplicity, the only controls between your guitar and the speaker in this little animal are one Tone and one Volume knob – crank the Volume, and set the amp tone where it works while using your guitar’s volume control for your perfect rock sound. The Apollo C5 is definitely a handful!
- Custom Wound U.S.A Transformers
- Output Power 5 watts
- Output Tubes: 1x 6V6
- Preamp Tubes: 1x 12AX7
- Rectifier: 1x 5Y3
- Available as
- Head (4Ω Speaker Output)
- Combo 1x Jensen P8R Speaker
- Combo 1x Jensen P10R Speaker
- Combo 1x Jensen P12R Speaker
- Unloaded (Please note baffle type at checkout)
- Switchcraft Jacks and Plugs
- Carling Switches
- Achillies Power Caps (Made in Germany)
- Sprague Orange Drop caps
- Carbon Comp Resistors (Allen Bradley)
- Chrome Dipped Stainless Steel Chassis
- Authentic Hand Wired Layout
- Cloth Covered Solid Core Wiring Throughout
- Authentic Tweed Cloth Covering
- Lacquered Nitrocellulose coating
- Oxblood W/Gold Stripe grill cloth
- Premium Select Pine Cabinet with Birch Ply Backs and Baffle
- Traditional Dovetail Joinery
- Proudly Hand Built in Australia
A wide selection of grill cloth and Tolex colors to choose from as well as handles to suit. Please refer to our custom color chart for actual color samples. Please click here to view our Tolex and Grill cloth options.
We are now offering our international fans a selection of line voltages for your location. If its not listed, we most likely can offer it. Please send us an email for more information at email@example.com
I'd always been happy with stock fender amps (pro/blues Jr etc.) but that was probably because I'd never owned one of these. The build quality is exceptional. More importantly though, it sounds exactly like I'd anticipated in my head: Rich, uncomplicated vintage tones (playing a Tele with single coils). It provides a great foundation tone that allows you to focus on your playing rather than endless tweaking. Certainly fine for gigs too I'd say if mic'd. Very happy - Thanks guys!