Spring Reverb can’t be authentically replicated via digital means – fact. Sure, plenty of pedals and algorithms can get close, but if you want real deal, inspirational dripping Spring Reverb which literally bounces off the walls, then you need the Apollo-Verb.
With its heritage drawn from the American West-Coast Surf Rock sound of the 60’s, the dual-spring reverb tank in this little beast will draw out long decays of up to four full seconds. The Apollo-Verb is also capable of running a 6K6 tube in place of the standard 6V6 tube supplied as standard, and is finished in a authentic lacquered tweed finish as per all the Achillies Amplification Apollo line. Twaaaannnnggg!!!
- Custom Wound U.S.A Transformers
- Output Tube: 1x 6V6 or (6K6 Upon Request)
- Preamp Tubes: 1x 12AX7, 12AT7
- 4AB3C1C Reverb Tank
- Switchcraft Jacks and Plugs
- Carling Switches
- Achillies Power Caps (Made in Germany)
- Sprague Orange Drop caps
- Carbon Comp Resistors (Allen Bradley)
- Chrome Dipped Stainless Steel Chassis
- Authentic Hand Wired Layout
- Cloth Covered Solid Core Wiring Throughout
- Authentic Tweed Cloth Covering
- Lacquered Nitrocellulose coating
- Oxblood W/Gold Stripe grill cloth
- Premium Select Pine Cabinet with Birch Ply Front and Back Panels
- Traditional Dovetail Joinery
- Proudly Hand Built in Australia
A wide selection of grill cloth and Tolex colors to choose from as well as handles to suit. Please refer to our custom color chart for actual color samples. Please click here to view our Tolex and Grill cloth options.
We are now offering our international fans a selection of line voltages for your location. If its not listed, we most likely can offer it. Please send us an email for more information at email@example.com
I really pondered over this reverb unit before finally asking Achillies to make me one. Wish I hadn't taken so long as it really is a nice unit. In terms of craftsmanship, well it's faultless, and I'm just so impressed with the how it turned out with the custom options. Sound? Yes it does sound great, perfect for my Bassman when reverb is required, anywhere from just a smidgen to super wet. I even play my Moog through this unit. Absolutely looking forward to the next Achillies purchase, thank you so much!
This reverb unit is awesome .The build quality is A1 and the sound is lush.Its everything I need in a reverb tank.The custom purple telex looks great and it even has a purple light. If your looking for a reverb tank or amp this is the place to go.Thanks Guys Daktari9